We respect your privacy:
- Enchanted Learning does not track individual users as they visit our (non-members') web site.
- We do not require registration. However, some activities at the
EnchantedLearning.com web site may be available only to members.
- For those activities available only to members, we may request the e-mail address given when you joined (which must be the
e-mail address of a person 18 years of age or older) or other verification of your membership. (If personally
identifying information is submitted in a posting intended for one of our message boards, that information will
be deleted before the posting is placed on the web site.)
- Access to our members' web site is available only to current members of Enchanted Learning (financial supporters). Entering your username and password is required to verify that access to the members' site is authorized. Note that payment is required, and any personal information obtained (including possibly name, e-mail address, postal address, and/or telephone number) is from somebody 18 years or older who has made a payment. We will not release any such personal information to a third party, nor will we use it except in connection with your membership in Enchanted Learning. (If any personal information is from a child, a parent has the right to review it and delete it at any time. Our contact information is below.)
- If you send us a question for which you would like a reply by e-mail, we will use your
e-mail address only to respond to your question. We will not use your e-mail address for any
other purpose, and we will not release it to any third party.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your e-mail address only to e-mail the
newsletter to you. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose, and we will
not release it to any third party.
- If you are under 13 and you would like to subscribe to our newsletter (which is intended primarily for parents and teachers),
the request must be e-mailed to us by a parent, or we must be able to notify a parent by e-mail. At any time, a parent may write us to unsubscribe,
of course, in which case the child's e-mail address is deleted. (For the record, we do not
collect any personally identifying information from
children under 13 years old with the exception of e-mail addresses entered
for a newsletter subscription.)
- If you visit our store site and make a purchase, or if you purchase a membership to the site, we will not sell or otherwise provide any personal
information (name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.) to any other
party. Such information is used only to fill your order. (You must be at least 18 years
of age to make a purchase or a contribution.)
- Some of our web pages have advertisements on them. No personally identifiable information (name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number) is collected on our web site by or for an advertiser or any other third party.
- Parents have the right to review and delete any personal information collected from their child. (Our contact information appears below.)
E-mail privacy@EnchantedLearning.com with any questions, comments, or requests.
Or you can telephone us at (206) 232-4880, or contact us by U.S. mail at: Enchanted Learning, LLC, PO Box 799, Mercer Island, WA 98040-0799.
Copyright ©1996-2010 EnchantedLearning.com ------ How to cite a web page